Full Tilt : Allergy + Joint is a synergistic blend of beneficial enzymes, bioflavonoids, superfoods, herbs and medicinal spices.
Full Tilt is designed to help reduce histamine levels, support joints, increase circulation, provide pain relief, facilitate healthy digestion, improve respiratory function, act as an expectorant, support a normal inflammatory response and strengthen the whole immune system.
- Bromelain (a natural proteolytic enzyme trusted for treating arthritis, systemic inflammation, allergies, asthma, sinus infections, edema, swelling, connective tissue injuries, indigestion, diarrhea & more)
- Quercetin (a natural bioflavonoid with anti-histamine & anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant-rich, trusted for reducing allergy symptoms, sinusitis, supports heart health & blood pressure, supports joints & exercise performance, support digestion & more)
- Turmeric (a popular medicinal spice, rich in curcumin; trusted for its anti-inflammatory properties helping to manage joint pain, minimizing systemic inflammation, supports heart health & more. Turmeric is anti-allergy, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-viral, it helps control blood sugar levels, strengthens the immune system & more)
- Ginger Root (this nutritious herb is anti-inflammatory, beneficial for digestion, supports the respiratory system, relieves arthritis / supports joints, anti-cancer, strengthens the immune system, supports gentle detoxification, improves blood circulation, pain relief & more)
- Rose Hips (this nutritious herb is anti-inflammatory, rich in vitamins C, E, A, B's, and minerals manganese, potassium, calcium, selenium. Rose hips promote collagen synthesis (Vit C) supporting connective tissues & joints, it strengthens overall immune system, digestion, cellular health & function, aids in absorption of nutrients & more)
- MCT Oil (derived from pure coconut oil; naturally antimicrobial, supports digestion & gut health, rich in healthy fats which aid in absorption of nutrients, supports balanced hormones & healthy weight management, supports heart & brain health & more)
- Carrot powder (this antioxidant-rich superfood is a truthful multivitamin; rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K & PP and dense in calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine and bioflavonoids. It strengthens the nervous and immune systems, improves digestion, supports healthy teeth, improves vision, relieves fatigue, stimulates appetite, strengthens hooves, skin, hair & more.)
- Reduces Histamine Production
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Supports Joint Function
- Provides Pain Relief
- Supports Respiratory Function
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Helps to Minimize Iron Overload
- Turmeric (curcumin) & Quercetin are highly effective iron chelators
- Supports the Cardiovascular System
- Increases Circulation
- Supports Speedy Wound Healing
- Supports the Whole Immune System
- and more!
Full Tilt : Allergy + Joint pairs very well with Boswellia Serrata for horses who require a higher level of support and Hay Harmony for horses with iron overload.
While Full Tilt is a powdered blend, it is a pleasantly heavyweight powder due to the MCT Oil and therefore isn't a fly-away, fluffy powder. This can make it more appealing and easier to ingest.
Ingredients: Bromelain, Carrot*, Ginger Root*, MCT Oil, Quercetin, Rose Hips* & Turmeric*. *certified organic. No GMO's or fillers, ever!
Serving Size: 1/2 scoop (12 g) / twice daily, per 1,000 lbs. Introduce gradually. Start with a 1/4 dose and work up to 1/2 dose over a two week period... Some horses may do very well on just a half-dose!
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: We do not recommend Full Tilt : Allergy + Joint for a horse struggling with chronic Lyme disease. Quercetin may create too intense of a Herxheimer Reaction (detox) by disrupting the spirochetes and creating die-off, stirring up the bugs. If you suspect your horse has extreme arthritis due to an underlying chronic infection of Lyme disease, we recommend that you reach out to us for an alternative plan. Otherwise, please use this blend with caution for a horse with chronic Lyme, including observing your horse overnight, and under your vet's supervision. Please contact us with any questions prior to starting; we are here to support you as best we can!