Whole Body Support: Arthritis, Digestion, Cardiovascular & Calming
Tanner's Triumph is an energetically balanced blend of chamomile, dandelion, hawthorn, and nettle. This combination is designed to support the whole body by deeply nourishing, gently detoxing, naturally fighting inflammation, soothing achy joints, supporting the liver and kidneys, improving digestion, strengthening the cardiovascular system, and calming a nervous mind.
When our horses suffer discomfort from arthritis, general stiffness, digestive upset and other maladies, it can put them on edge and take away from their pleasant or playful personalities because they're preoccupied with enduring their pain. It's also stressful for a fight or flight animal (prey animal) to not have their full ability to flee a situation or handle what may come their way. This worry alone can elevate cortisol levels and Tanner’s Triumph can help to bring that stress hormone back down, while providing physical comfort and relief across the whole body.
- Chamomile Flowers - Trusted for centuries as a powerful healer, these beautiful, little flowers have numerous medicinal properties packed into their blossoms. They're rich in antioxidants, support a normal inflammatory response (minimize aches & pains, support joints), soothe digestion & promote a healthy gut microbiome, deeply nourishing, support the central nervous system (calming / balancing), anti-microbial, anti-cancer, anti-histamine, support thyroid health, support respiratory function, support cardiovascular function (cleanses the blood), reduce PMS & so much more.
- Dandelion Leaves - Dandelion is part of a natural diet for horses & is often sought out by them for self-healing. It's a good blood cleanser, deeply nutritious, effective diuretic (helps clear edema), strengthening to the whole body including teeth, supports healthy skin, supports cardiovascular health, cleanses the liver & kidneys, improves digestion, supports a normal inflammatory response (supports joint mobility), has anti-bacterial & anti-tumor properties, stimulates mother's milk (helpful for lactating mares) & so much more.
- Hawthorn Leaves & Flowers - Affectionately called "the heart herb" for its multitude of cardio-protective properties, hawthorn supports a normal inflammatory response (minimizing aches & pains, flushes toxins from joints), supportive for laminitis / laminitis prevention (increases micro-circulation & dilates blood vessels), acts as an astringent / cleanses the blood (gentle detox), rich in polyphenols (contains 19 different flavonoids (powerful antioxidants)), strengthens the whole immune system, is a mild sedative (calming / stress management), supports digestion (reduces indigestion & risk of intestinal infections), diuretic, antispasmodic, reduces allergies & so much more.
- Nettle Leaves - Nettle leaf is so deeply nutritious, it's recognized by herbalists as a whole-food multivitamin. It's traditionally been used for warding off allergies (lowering histamine levels), purifying the blood, alkalizing the body (chlorophyll-rich), supporting a normal inflammatory response (improving joint function), helping to balance blood sugar (chromium-rich), supporting healthy hair (dapples!), skin & hooves, increasing efficiency of liver & kidney function, supporting digestion, supporting respiratory function (treating asthma & bronchitis), recovering ulcers, jaundice & so much more.
- Supports a normal inflammatory response
- Pain management
- Supports joint mobility
- Supports digestion
- Each ingredient is a prebiotic herb
- Nourishing & balancing to the gut microbiome
- Helps laminitis & laminitis prevention
- Increases micro-circulation
- Dilates blood vessels
- Strengthens the immune system
- Deeply nourishing
- Supports cardiovascular system
- Cleansing / gentle detox
- Nourishing to the nervous system
- & so much more
Ingredients: Chamomile flowers*, dandelion leaves*, hawthorn leaves & flowers*, & nettle leaves*. *Certified organic ingredient
Serving Size: 1 rounded scoop (19 g), twice daily, for every, 1,000 lbs of body weight.
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry place.
In Honor Of Tanner...
Tanner's Triumph was created for Tanner (below); a senior, Thoroughbred gelding we had the honor of helping after a stay at a boarding barn that wasn't best addressing his needs. We were able to take him off Equioxx, improve his joint mobility, digestion, weight and overall mood - and the herbs in Tanner's Triumph were an important part of his healing regimen. As a retired show jumper, this sweet boy was happy to feel more comfortable in his body again! Isn't he handsome?