Ingredients: 100% Sustainably Wildcrafted Red Raspberry Leaves (rubus idaeus), dried.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (2 g), twice daily, per 1,000 lbs.
What is Red Raspberry Leaf?
Red raspberry leaf has been used traditionally as a uterine tonic to help strengthen & tone the uterine muscles. The rich & bioavailable magnesium content may help mares with irregular or painful cycles become more comfortable, calmer & less cranky / moody. While raspberry leaf is popular for benefiting mares, it can also help grumpy or nervous geldings!
According to Herbalist Rosemary Gladstar, the high manganese content in raspberry leaves may be "used by the body to produce healthy connective tissue, such as bone matrix & cartilage, and as an important factor in energy metabolism". This palatable herb offers many benefits & is a great addition to nearly any equine diet.
- Highly Nutritious:
- Rich source of magnesium, calcium, potassium, selenium, iron, niacin, Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, E & more.
- Support a strong immune system
- Support balanced hormones
- Support a normal inflammatory response
- Calming properties (Magnesium source)
- May increase red blood cells / benefit horses with anemia (Iron source)
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Contain tannins which serve as:
- Natural astringents (help to cleanse the organs & blood)
- Anti-bacterial & Anti-viral (aids in preventing infections)
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome
- Can reduce or clear diarrhea / loose stools
- May support healthy connective tissues, bone & cartilage
- Strengthens & Tones Uterine Muscles & more!
Warning: Raspberry leaves contain selenium & horses can be overdosed on selenium. Please check the selenium content your horse is currently receiving prior to starting him or her on raspberry leaves.