* NOW AVAILABLE in BULK! *
What is Nettle?
Nettle, also known as stinging nettle, is an herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the urticaceae family. Once dried or cooked, nettle leaves lose their sting and we can enjoy their many benefits.
Nettle leaves are naturally very high in calcium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, but also contain an abundance of manganese, cobalt, potassium, protein, silicon, riboflavin, selenium, thiamine, niacin, iron, vitamins A and C, and more.
Nettle leaf is so deeply nutritious, it's recognized by herbalists as a whole food multivitamin.
Historical Use & Benefits
Nettle Leaf has traditionally been used for allergies, purifying the blood, helping to balance blood sugar, supporting healthy hair, skin and nails (hooves), increasing efficiency of liver and kidney function, strengthening respiratory function, improving digestion, recovering ulcers, jaundice and much more.
Nettle leaves also inhibit cytokines, the ‘messengers’ in the body that cause inflammation and breakdown of cartilage and connective tissues around joints (arthritis, DSLD).
In addition to Nettle Leaf’s many health benefits, it encourages gorgeous dapples across horse's coats!
- Deeply nutritious
- Nourishes & strengthens the whole body
- Minimizes risk of infection & illness
- Prevents muscle wastage
- Stimulates circulation
- Minimizes allergies
- Supports digestion
- Supports respiratory function
- Helps prevent & recover from laminitis
- Supports a normal inflammatory response
- arthritis & joint pain
- Promotes clean, healthy blood supply
- Supports production of red blood cells & hemoglobin
- Anemia prevention
- Cleanses blood
Alkalizing / Balances pH
Supports balanced blood sugar levels
- Nourishes the reproductive system
- Gentle detox
- Diuretic (rids the body of water & toxins)
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Bone, joint & connective tissue tonic
- Urinary tract tonic
Ingredients: 100% Organic Nettle Leaf (urtica dioica)
Serving Size: Approximately 1 scoop (10 grams), per 1,000 lbs of body weight. Divide between AM & PM offerings, if desired.
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry place.