Superior Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement
What is Camelina Seed Oil?
Camelina is an annual shrub which boasts beautiful yellow-green flowers and often grows wild in flax fields. Camelina seed oil, also known as Gold of Pleasure or Wild Flax, reigns over nearly all other oils when it comes to nutrition.
We searched high and low to bring you only the very best quality Camelina Seed Oil; Organically grown on a family farm in the USA, without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic pesticides.
Rich in Omega-3
This cold-pressed, unrefined oil provides an ideal balance of Omega-3-6-9, and doesn't pose the same risk of rancidity as fish oil and flaxseed oil. In fact, due to Camelina Seed Oil's rich full-spectrum vitamin E content & high antioxidant levels, it is very stable and slow to go rancid, resulting in a 2-year shelf life!
With more Omega-3 than Omega-6, this oil is a healthy addition to your pet’s diet and can be very supportive to those battling any type of inflammation.
Healthy fats, such as those in camelina oil, help to balance hormones, including cortisol and insulin. This is helpful for allergies, anxiety, Cushing’s disease & more.
- High in Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
- Rich Source of Omega-3 FA (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Antioxidant Rich / Fights Free Radicals
- Helpful for Maintaining Healthy Weight
- Helpful for Arthritis / Joint Support
- Can Minimize Allergies
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Balanced Hormones
- Mood Support
- Supports Healthy Cortisol & Insulin levels
- Supports Reproductive Organs
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Supports Heart Health, Joints & Bones
- Supports Brain, Eyes & Nerves
- Supports a Shiny Skin & Coat
Cold-Pressed, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Unrefined, Unfiltered.
Dog: 1 tsp per every 25 lbs of body weight.
Cat: 1/2 tsp daily.
If your pet’s condition worsens, or he or she develops loose stools, halt use and consult your veterinarian. Safe use during pregnancy hasn’t been proven. If your pet has a known medical condition, or is on medications, consult your veterinarian prior to use.
Pump: Each stroke dispenses 1 oz of oil. (Pump is available for 1/2 gallon jug only.)