Ingredients: 100% Organic Chamomile Flowers (matricaria recutita), dried.
Serving Size: Approximately 1/2 cup per day (11 grams), per 1,000 lb horse. Divide between AM & PM offerings, if possible.
What are Chamomile Flowers?
Trusted for centuries as a powerful healer, this soothing herb is made of the daisy-like flowers of the Asteraceae plant family. They smell delicious, similar to tart apples, and most horses are delighted to find them mixed into their feed! These beautiful, little flowers have numerous medicinal properties packed into their blossoms.
Herbs often have a cumulative effect; meaning, you may not see changes or improvements overnight, but over the course of several weeks to months of regularly consuming the herb, health improvements can be seen. So please allow time for this wonderful herb to build up in your horse's system before expecting results - chamomile flower benefits are well worth the wait!
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Fights Off Free Radicals
- Reduces Risk of Disease, Including Cancer
- Support a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Helpful for Joints / Treats Arthritis
- Reduces Pain
- Promote healthy digestion
- Soothes the Stomach & Gastrointestinal Tract
- Prebiotic: Feeds Beneficial Bacteria in Gut Microbiome
- Dispels Gas
- Treats Diarrhea
- Treats Ulcers / Soothes Ulcer Pain
- Support Clear skin / May Clear Rashes
- Provides Beneficial Phytonutrients
- Phosphorus, Calcium, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium & more
- Helps Ward Off Pathogens & Prevent Infections
- Can Shrink Tumors & Masses
- Allergy Relief
- Helps Reduce Hives
- Support Thyroid Health
- Support Respiratory Function
- Helps COPD, Heaves & Asthma
- Support Central Nervous System
- Strengthens & Regulates the Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Mild Sedative
- Reduces Anxiety, Stress & Tension
- Soothing & Calming Effect
- Support Cardiovascular Health
- Cleanses the Blood
- Reduces Menstrual Disorders
- Provides Relief from Painful Cycles
- Reduces Muscle Spasms
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Support Speedy Recovery & much more!