Superior Omega-3 Fatty Acid Equine Supplement
Ingredients: 100% Organic Camelina Seed Oil (camelina sativa).
Cold-Pressed, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Unrefined, Unfiltered.
Serving Size: 1-2 oz / day, per 1,000 lbs of body weight. Introduce gradually.
Optional Pump: Each stroke dispenses 1 oz of oil. (If a pump is not ordered / desired, each jug will go out with a 60 oz scoop (1/2 scoop = 1 oz, 1 scoop = 2 oz).)
What is Camelina Oil?
Camelina is an annual shrub which boasts beautiful yellow-green flowers and often grows wild in flax fields. Camelina seed oil, also known as Gold of Pleasure or Wild Flax, reigns over nearly all other oils when it comes to nutrition.
We searched high and low to bring you only the very best quality Camelina Seed Oil; Organically grown on a family farm in the USA, without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic pesticides.
This cold-pressed, unrefined oil provides an ideal balance of Omega-3-6-9 & is more beneficial and natural to a horse’s diet than fish oil. It also doesn't pose the same risks of rancidity, as fish oil and flaxseed oil. In fact, due to Camelina Seed Oil's rich full-spectrum vitamin E content & high antioxidant levels, it is very stable and slow to go rancid, resulting in a 2-year shelf life!
With more Omega-3 than Omega-6, this oil is a healthy addition to any horse’s diet and can be very supportive to those battling any type of inflammation. Our Camelina Seed Oil can be paired with our Natural Vitamin E to support optimal absorption rates.
It can also be beneficial for horses with EPM, EPSM/PSSM, EMS & Cushing's disease. Healthy fats, such as found in camelina oil, help to balance hormones, including cortisol and insulin.
- High in Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
- Rich Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Antioxidant Rich / Fights Free Radicals
- Helpful for Maintaining Healthy Weight
- Helpful for Arthritis / Joint Support
- Can Minimize Allergies
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Balanced Hormones
- Mood Support
- Supports Healthy Cortisol & Insulin levels
- Supports Reproductive Organs
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Supports Digestion
- Helps to Prevent Ulcers
- Supports a Healthy Gut
- Supports Heart Health, Joints & Bones
- Supports Brain, Eyes & Nerves
- Supports a Shiny Coat & Hoof Health
- Safe & Beneficial for Mini's, EPM, EMS, EPSM/PSSM, Cushing's & IR horses
Our Camelina Oil is also great for dogs!🐾