Superior Omega-3 Fatty Acid Equine Supplement
Ingredients: 100% Organic Camelina Seed Oil (camelina sativa).
Cold-Pressed, Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Unrefined, Unfiltered.
Serving Size: 1-2 oz / day, per 1,000 lbs of body weight.
Pump: Each stroke dispenses 1 oz of oil. Currently unavailable. Each new Camelina Oil order will go out with a 60 oz scoop (1/2 scoop = 1 oz, 1 scoop = 2 oz).
What is Camelina Seed Oil?
Camelina is an annual shrub which boasts beautiful yellow-green flowers and often grows wild in flax fields. Camelina seed oil, also known as Gold of Pleasure or Wild Flax, reigns over nearly all other oils when it comes to nutrition.
We searched high and low to bring you only the very best quality Camelina Seed Oil. Organically grown on a family farm in the USA, without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic pesticides, this cold-pressed, unrefined oil provides an ideal balance of Omega-3-6-9 & is more beneficial and natural to a horse’s diet than fish oil. With more Omega-3 than Omega-6, this oil is a healthy addition to any horse’s diet and can be very supportive to those battling inflammation.
Due to Camelina Seed Oil's rich Vitamin E content & high antioxidant levels, it’s very slow to go rancid (2 yr shelf life), unlike flaxseed oil, fish oil or hemp oil.
It’s also an ideal supplement for horses with EPM, EPSM/PSSM, EMS & Cushing's disease. Our Camelina Seed Oil can be paired with our Natural Vitamin E for greater absorption and therapeutic doses of vitamin E.
- High in Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
- Rich Source of Omega-3 FA (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Antioxidant Rich / Fights Free Radicals
- Helpful for Maintaining Healthy Weight
- Helpful for Arthritis / Joint Support
- Can Minimize Allergies
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Balanced Hormones / Mood
- Supports Reproductive Organs
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Supports Digestion & Prevents Ulcers
- Supports Heart Health, Joints & Bones
- Supports Brain, Eyes & Nerves
- Supports a Shiny Coat & Hoof Health
- Safe & Beneficial for Mini's, EPM, EMS, EPSM/PSSM, Cushing's & IR horses
Camelina Oil is also great for dogs!🐾