Ingredients: 100% Organic Nettle Leaf (urtica dioica), dried,
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 grams), per 1,000 lb horse. Divide between AM & PM offerings, if desired.
What is Nettle?
Nettle, also known as stinging nettle, is an herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the urticaceae family. Once dried, nettle leaves lose their sting and we can enjoy their many benefits. Nettle leaf is so deeply nutritious, it's often recognized as a whole-food multivitamin by herbalists.
Nettle Leaf is one of nature's richest sources of iron but also contains serotonin, potassium, silica, vitamins A and C (antioxidant) and a host of other minerals! Trusted for warding off allergies, cleansing the blood and encouraging beautiful dapples in horse's coats.
- Highly nutritious "whole-food multi-vitamin"
- Nourishes & strengthens the whole body
- Stimulates circulation
- Helpful for:
- seasonal allergies (anti-histamine)
- digestive woes
- arthritis & joint pain
- anemia / production of red blood cells & hemoglobin
- balancing blood sugar levels
- muscle wastage
- Soothes the respiratory tract
- Supports the immune system
- Nourishes the reproductive system
- Provides gentle detoxing
- Diuretic (rids the body of water & toxins)
- Promotes clean, healthy blood supply
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Alkalizing / Balances pH
- Bone, joint & connective tissue tonic / Astringent
- Urinary tract tonic
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Nettle may have contraindications with certain medications such as blood thinners, blood pressure meds, diuretics, lithium, NSAIDS, sedatives. Please use with caution & veterinary supervision in such cases.