- High-level support
- Designed for horses with ulcers, acidosis, anxiety, weakened immune systems, allergies & more
- Helpful during periods of stress (vaccinations, rapid weather changes, antibiotic use, trailering, moving to a new barn, etc)
- Herbal synergy works harmoniously with the body’s natural digestive processes, absorbing excess stomach acid, soothing internal tissues, instead of interfering with production of stomach acid like Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI's) do.
- Stomach acid is needed for proper digestion, to fight off pathogens in the GI tract, break down food & properly absorb nutrients.
- Gastric Support serves the gut positively:
- Balances pH
- Offers prebiotics to nourish beneficial bacteria
- Fights off bad bacteria
- Manages pain & inflammation of the stomach, digestive tract & much more
Serving Size: Two (2) Nuggets (106 g)
Servings per Container: 18 (3 weeks of coverage*)
Administration Instructions*: Provide two (2) nuggets per day, for every 1,000 lb's of body weight (divide nuggets into AM & PM offerings).
*Feeding Pattern: In order to maintain efficacy, it is recommended to adhere to the following administration pattern: "6 days on, 1 day off." If you keep your horse on Gastric Support for longer than one round (3 weeks), we recommend you adhere to the feeding pattern of: "6 days on, 1 day off; 6 weeks on, 1 week off."
Proprietary Blend Contains: Organic Anise Seed, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Flaxseed, Frankincense Essential Oil, Organic Licorice Root, Wildcrafted Marshmallow Root, Organic Slippery Elm Bark, Organic Stevia Extract, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate), Yucca Schidigera.
Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Oats, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (preservative sourced from natural vitamin E) & Potassium Sorbate (mineral-based stabilizer at 0.1%).
Please store in a cool, dry place.
All Sales Are Final; No Refunds or Exchanges, at this time. However, please reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns or issues as we would love to work with you and your horse.