Yucc' It Up!™ Competition Ready Formula
- Formulated to support whole-body wellness (joints, digestion, calming, increased circulation, etc) & performance.
- Medium-level support
- Intended for horses subject to USEF drug & medication testing. All ingredients are permitted under the Therapeutic Substance Provision of US Equestrian's Equine Drugs & Medications Rule as of 11/22/2019.
Natural Vitamin E, Add-On Option:
- The National Research Council recommends horses consume 1,000-2,000 IU per day for a 1,100-pound horse.
- Add-On Option: We can add vitamin E to your nuggets at 2,500 IU per serving / nugget.
- Coconut oil & flaxseed in the nuggets aids with absorption of vitamin E, as it is fat-soluble.
- Due to the feeding pattern of yucca ("six days on, one day off; six weeks on, one week off"), we suggest you purchase our loose Vitamin E feed topper to feed on the off days. Click here to purchase additional Vitamin E separately
Serving Size: One (1) Nugget (54 g)
Servings per Container: 36 (7 weeks of coverage*)
Administration Instructions: Provide one (1) Nugget per day, for every 1,000 lbs body weight. This can be doubled as needed for acute situations for up to one week. Two (2) Nuggets should be divided into AM and PM offerings.
In order to maintain efficacy, it is recommended to adhere to the following administration pattern: "6 days on, 1 day off; 6 weeks on, 1 week off."
Ex: Mon - Sat ON, Sun OFF. After 6 weeks, break for 1 week (Mon-Sun OFF). After last nugget is fed, re-order.
Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend Contains: Organic Anise Seed, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Flaxseed, Peppermint Essential Oil, Yucca Schidigera. 28,709 mg per Serving.
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Oats, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (preservative sourced from natural vitamin E) & Potassium Sorbate (mineral-based stabilizer at 0.1%).
Please store in a cool, dry place.
All Sales Are Final; No Refunds or Exchanges, at this time. However, please reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns or issues as we would love to work with you and your horse.