Ingredients: 100% Organic Red Raspberry Leaves (rubus idaeus), sustainably wildcrafted & dried.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (2 g), twice daily, per 1,000 lbs.
What is Red Raspberry Leaf?
Red raspberry leaf has been used traditionally as a uterine tonic to help strengthen & tone the uterine muscles. The rich & bioavailable magnesium content may help mares with irregular or painful cycles become more comfortable, calmer & less cranky / moody. While raspberry leaf is popular for benefiting mares, it can also help grumpy or nervous geldings!
According to Herbalist Rosemary Gladstar, the high manganese content in raspberry leaves may be "used by the body to produce healthy connective tissue, such as bone matrix & cartilage, and as an important factor in energy metabolism". This palatable herb offers many benefits & is a great addition to nearly any equine diet!
- Contains high levels of magnesium, calcium, potassium, selenium, iron, niacin, Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, E & more.
- Iron content helps to increase red blood cells & is supportive for horses with anemia.
- Rich in nutrients, raspberry leaves help to:
- Boost the immune system
- Balance hormones
- Normalize the inflammatory response.
- Rich in antioxidants, raspberry leaves also contain tannins which serve as:
- Natural astringents which help to cleanse the body
- Antibacterial & antiviral properties which can aid in preventing infection.
- Magnesium source / Calming
- Highly Nutritive
- Supports Balanced Hormones
- May support healthy connective tissues, bone & cartilage
- Boosts Immune System
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Antioxidant Rich
- Astringent / Blood Cleanser
- Anti-Viral Properties
- Antibacterial Properties
- Strengthens & Tones Uterine Muscles
- & more!
Warning: Raspberry leaves contain selenium & horses can be overdosed on selenium. Please check the selenium content your horse is currently receiving prior to starting him or her on raspberry leaves.