Ingredients: 100% Organic Chamomile Flowers (matricaria recutita), dried
Serving Size: 1/2 cup per day (approx 11 grams), per 1,000 lb horse. Divide between AM & PM offerings, if possible.
What are Chamomile Flowers?
Trusted for centuries as a powerful healer, this soothing herb is made of the daisy-like flowers of the Asteraceae plant family. It smells delicious, similar to tart apples. Most horses are delighted to find them mixed into their feed!
Herbs often have a cumulative effect; meaning, you may not see changes or improvements overnight, but over the course of several weeks to months of regularly consuming the herb, health improvements can be seen. So please allow time for this wonderful herb to build up in your horse's system before expecting results - chamomile flower benefits are well worth the wait!
- Chamomile flowers are loaded with antioxidants which:
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce the risk of several diseases including cancer.
- Supports the nervous system reducing anxiety, stress & tension
- Supports heart health
- Helps maintain a normal inflammatory response
- Promotes healthier digestion
- Clear skin
- Reduces pain
- Soothes the GI
- Highly Immune Boosting
- Beneficial Phytonutrients
- Anti-Microbial / Helps ward off pathogens & Prevent Infections
- Anti-Inflammatory / Treats Arthritis
- Anti-Cancer / Can shrink tumors & masses
- Antihistamine / Allergy Relief (Hives, Heaves / COPD)
- Supports Thyroid Health
- Supports Central Nervous System
- Reduces Anxiety, Stress & Tension / Soothing & Calming
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Reduces Menstrual Disorders / Painful Cycles
- Supports Digestion / Treats Ulcers
- Cleanses the Blood
- Reduces Muscle Spasms
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Can help wounds heal faster & much more!