Ingredients: 100% Camelina Seed Oil (camelina sativa).
Organically Grown, Cold Expeller Pressed, Unrefined, Unfiltered.
Serving Size: 1-2 oz, per day, per 1,000 lbs
Pump: Please, select pump from drop down menu, if desired! **We regret to inform you: there currently is a shortage of pumps available due to Covid. We cannot re-stock until Sept. Until then, each NEW Camelina Oil order will go out with a scoop & dosage instructions. We appreciate your understanding & look forward to re-stocking pumps as soon as we can!**
Each stroke dispenses 1 oz of oil. Dose per 1,000 lbs is 1-2 oz (1-2 pumps).
Camelina Oil, also known as Gold of Pleasure or Wild Flax, reigns over nearly all other oils when it comes to nutrition. We searched high & low to bring you only the very best quality Camelina Oil. Organically grown on a family farm in Oregon, USA, without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic pesticides, this cold-pressed, unrefined oil provides an ideal balance of Omega-3-6-9 & is more beneficial and natural to a horse’s diet than fish oil. With more Omega-3 than Omega-6, this oil is a healthy addition to any horse’s diet. It’s also delicious! Most horses are delighted to have it in their feed bucket.
Due to Camelina Oil's rich Vitamin E content & high antioxidant levels, it's very slow to go rancid (2 yr shelf life), unlike flaxseed oil or hemp oil, for example. This also makes it an ideal supplement for horses with EPM, EPSM/PSSM, EMS & Cushing's disease. Our Camelina Oil pairs well with our Natural Vitamin E (Feed Topper) for greater absorption of therapeutic doses of Vitamin E.
- High in Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
- Rich Source of Omega-3 FA (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Antioxidant Rich / Fights Free Radicals
- Helps Maintain Healthy Weight
- Helps Prevent / Treats Arthritis
- Can Minimize Allergies
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Balanced Hormones / Mood
- Supports Reproductive Organs
- Supports a Normal Inflammatory Response
- Supports Digestion & Prevents Ulcers
- Supports Heart Health, Joints & Bones
- Supports Brain, Eyes & Nerves
- Safe & Beneficial for Mini's, EPM, EMS, EPSM/PSSM, Cushing's & IR horses
Camelina Oil is also great for dogs!🐾
Store in a cool, dark place or refrigerate.